Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Winner! Winner! Winner!

Thank you all for your wonderful comments this weekend on the Winnie & Walter August Release! I loved reading them, as always : ) It's time to pick the winner of a stamp set from this release, and the winner is ...



Congratulations, Teresa!! Please email me your postal address, and the stamp set you would like from the August Release, and we'll get that sent out to you as soon as possible! 

And just so I don't leave without a few photos ...


On the last day of summer vacation we hit our favorite Chicago ice cream parlor ... Lickety Split in Edgewater (near Alexandra SM!) We patiently wait with about 40-50 other people for our treats.


Check out the adorable cookies on their shelf. I about squealed when I saw the nonpareils for the crowd at the football game!


And this is the yarn shop next door. There's a giant, knitted octopus in the front window, along with some adorable, knitted, red jellyfish floating around. Totally makes me want to learn how to knit. You definitely won't be seeing this display at Michael's.

Anyway, a little random, but wanted to share some happy, end-of-summer memories : )

Thanks for looking!
-Kelly

5 comments:

  1. Cute name for an ice cream parlor, and those cookies are so unique. I knit but wouldn't waste yarn on an octopus. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, to Teresa! And LOVE the photos, Kelly! Looks like a lot of fun and those cookies are pretty AWESOME!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Teresa! Looks like such a fun place to go for ice cream!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY!!! Thank you so much. I sent you my e-mail.

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading comments. Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave one! - Kelly